Wilson Judy Blue Serape Patch Shorts
- Free shipping on US orders $100+
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Distressed denim serape patch shorts
- Fabric has stretch and a cute fit
- Distressed, raw hemline, and serape patch detail
- Mid rise waist with traditional button zipper closure
- Pair with a cute crop top or fun graphic tee
- Brand: Judy Blue
- Rise: 9.5"
- Inseam: 4.5"
- Dana wore her true size small
Material and Care
- 85% Cotton, 13% Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Wash on cold
- Hang to dry
- Dana is wearing a size small
- Height 5’9”
- Waist-30” Hip-37” Shoulder to shoulder-15” Bust-37”
- Typically size 3 in jeans. Size small in tops, skirts & rompers.
- Nevada Crop Top
- Woodway Boot in White
- Converse Necklace in Multi
RETURNS FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY. NO EXCHANGES DUE TO INVENTORY AVAILABILITY.
Orders can not be refunded/cancelled once paid.
*If absolutely necessary and approved by our owner, there will be a 20% cancellation fee, no exceptions.
We understand things happen!
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will gladly accept your return back in its original, unworn condition within 14 days from the date of delivery.
You will be issued a store credit for the price of the item, minus any shipping and handling costs paid by Gypsy Waltz.
Please allow up to 5 business days for your return to be processed.
Not eligible: Any sale, discount, or markdown item 20% or greater or marked otherwise. ALL ACCESSORY CATEGORY ITEMS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: jewelry, sunglasses, scarves, hair accessories/hats, purses/bags, belts, food items. Undergarment type items (camis, bralettes, strappies, leggings) and bodysuits are final sale and cannot be returned due to hygienic reasons. Shoes returned using the shoebox as a shipping container are NOT acceptable.
Defective Items: If you believe you received a defective item you must notify us by email within *TWO* days of the delivery confirmation date, otherwise it is considered wear and tear. No exceptions. Any item that has already been worn is not subject to be considered a "defective item" and no return or exchange is allowed.