Hughes Springs Distressed Vintage Flare Jean
- Free shipping on US orders $100+
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- High waisted vintage distressed flare jean
- Fabric does not have stretch, true denim
- Light wash denim, heavy distressing, high waisted traditional button and zipper closure
- Released hem
- Rise: 11.5"
- Leg opening: 20.5"
- Inseam: 34"
- Pair with boots or a cute platform sandal
Material and Care
- Fabric: 94% Cotton, 3% Polyester, 3% Rayon
- Machine wash cold with like color
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Warm iron if needed
- Fit: running looser, no stretch
- Chandler personally sized down one size, she is wearing the size 3
- Height 5'7"
- 34C bust
- Typically size 5/7 in jeans. Size small in tops
RETURNS FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY. NO EXCHANGES DUE TO INVENTORY AVAILABILITY.
Orders can not be refunded/cancelled once paid.
*If absolutely necessary and approved by our owner, there will be a 20% cancellation fee, no exceptions.
We understand things happen!
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will gladly accept your return back in its original, unworn condition within 14 days from the date of delivery.
You will be issued a store credit for the price of the item, minus any shipping and handling costs paid by Gypsy Waltz.
Please allow up to 5 business days for your return to be processed.
Not eligible: Any sale, discount, or markdown item 20% or greater or marked otherwise. ALL ACCESSORY CATEGORY ITEMS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: jewelry, sunglasses, scarves, hair accessories/hats, purses/bags, belts, food items. Undergarment type items (camis, bralettes, strappies, leggings) and bodysuits are final sale and cannot be returned due to hygienic reasons. Shoes returned using the shoebox as a shipping container are NOT acceptable.
Defective Items: If you believe you received a defective item you must notify us by email within *TWO* days of the delivery confirmation date, otherwise it is considered wear and tear. No exceptions. Any item that has already been worn is not subject to be considered a "defective item" and no return or exchange is allowed.